29 March 2010

STILL NO NEW ME - UPPING THE STAKES

No one's got it yet, even using anagram generators. Sheesh. Okay, so if I were, say, James Patterson, I know there'd be thousands, maybe tens of thousands of entries to my little contest. But I'm not.

So, I'm upping the stakes. The new prize is not only a signed copy of any one of my books, but I will personally take the winner out to lunch at my favorite Shanghai xiao long bao dumpling place as well. (If you don't live in L.A., you'll have to get yourself to L.A. to accept that part of the prize.)

So there, maybe that will generate some more entries. Oh yeah, and here's another sort of hint: it could be an anagram of my entire name - Eric Laurence Stone - or it could be an anagram of any two of the component names of my entire name. And, even a further hint: it sounds like a plausible real name. So there.

12 comments:

Sandra Cormier said...

Howzabout Eli Coates?

alexlamarsh said...

Personally I am a fan of Stone Erikson. Sounds fancy.

Sandra Cormier said...

Stan Lee Courtin

Lester Cronin

Eric said...

No, no and no. So sorry.

Anonymous said...

Laurence Eton. The "E" last name pulls you toward the front of the Mystery section - the mystical land where Child, Crais et al reside.

Ellen Clair Lamb said...

Rick Laurence.

Eric said...

Nope. People used to call me Rick when I was a kid and that sort of bugged me. So, no cigar.

win and meredith blevins said...

Erica Rice

Eric said...

Nope, but getting closer.

Unknown said...

Toni Ceres
Constance Reiluree (with an accent on those double Es)

Ellen Clair Lamb said...

Seton Rice.

Eric said...

Okay, AnswerGirl, you seem to have tied Alison for the winning entry. You, too, get your choice of books.